POSITION: Accounts Receivables Reconciliation Specialist
- Analyze billing and payments received.
- Reconcile payment from major clients and reconcile payment files to billing files when deemed necessary.
- Evaluate differences and findings that come out of the billing reconciliation.
- Prepare and present reports as needed based on results from billing reconciliation.
- Communicate and solve differences.
- Get resolution on un-reconciled items.
- Work with Billing Department to process necessary corrections through system.
- Identify and communicate internal and external reporting issues.
- Analyze client reporting and make recommendations to improve information flow.
- Communicate weekly with Department head on issues, results, and recommendations.
- Make sure procedures are kept current.
- Make recommendations to improve current procedures and/or systems.
- Update and/or document billing and reconciliation procedures.
- Create billing reconciliation procedures as new campaigns arise.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to solve analytical challenges independently, analyze information, and make recommendations based on analysis.
- High energy self starter; must be detail oriented and be comfortable working both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills with the proven ability to work with all levels of an organization.
- Extensive experience and demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using database applications such as Microsoft Access.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Must be comfortable with changing priorities and requirements.
- BS in Accounting or Finance would be a plus.
Experience working with databases would be a plus!