POSITION: New RPM Job
Join one of Los Angeles’s “Best Places to Work!”
Cydcor is the leading provider of outsourced, face-to-face sales teams that works with a diverse range of clients. Our business promotes a culture that reflects what anyone would want in a company: An open-minded environment that allows our people to feel like they are a part of something big – no matter what job title they hold.
As a recruiting manager, you will be responsible for driving the definition, analysis, and improvements of business processes, systems and solutions for our network of sales offices and field representatives in relation to recruiting.
As a Recruiting Manager, you will:
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals while remaining accountable for individual growth goals.
- Provide the highest quality customer service to the field sales offices we support.
- Map current recruiting business processes and collaborate with key stakeholders to develop procedures, models, and processes to determine areas for a higher ROI for the field.
- Research current standards and industry practices for maintaining information, write procedures, communicate and collaborate with all project team members to implement new procedures upon approval.
- Provide training and orientation for project members, campaign staff and applicable field members in the use of recruiting systems and processes.
- Work with our sales offices to identify how their internal processes can increase efficiencies using the Cydcor-endorsed ATS system.
- Develop and maintain procedures for recruiting processes, workflows and procedures on a company, field and campaign level and work with vendor to ensure offices have technical and other information needed.
- Create reports to support quality control and to provide management information. Work with clients, Cydcor team members, sales offices, and vendors to clarify business needs and requests and extract information from information systems. Analyze reporting results and make recommendations based on findings.
- Maintain and manage job board recruiting processes and opportunities for the network of sales offices. You will investigate and test other job board sites and avenues, including college recruiting, job fairs, ex-military recruiting, etc.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Increasingly responsible recruiting experience within a staffing company, advertising agency or corporate environment
- Demonstrated success in recruiting technology and corporate professionals within the online advertising industry.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of job boards and sourcing strategies.
- Understanding of technology languages and platforms is a plus.
- Proficient with applicant tracking systems, preferably Taleo, Excel and Outlook; willing and able to learn other computer applications
- Excellent recruiting, business process, negotiation, communication, customer service and problem-solving skills, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A Bachelors degree or an equivalent level/combination of work experience and/or college
Apply below and visit www.cydcor.com to explore an exciting new career opportunity with exceptional growth potential. Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate excellent recruiting, business process, negotiation, communication, customer service and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.