We are constantly evaluating and fine-tuning our outsourced sales techniques to ensure that our clients are achieving the greatest sales growth. Here is how our outsourced sales process works.
Establish terms to pilot new sales program and expand when successful.
Cydcor assigns an account manager to serve as a liaison between the sales offices and our client.
A senior operating executive directs the assigned sales teams in the field.
Product-specific teams work hard to protect and enhance the client’s brand.
Teams are supported through frequent interaction. We host a number of training, informational and motivational events each year for the sales offices and their teams.
Each field leader meets with their representatives twice a day to ensure the professional representation of our clients.
Rigorous best practices and guidelines for professionalism are conducted and followed.
Our network of independent sales teams become an extension of our clients by:
- Becoming an ambassador for the client's brand.
- Conducting professional sales calls with courtesy and integrity.
- Selling only in the manner that the client chooses.
- Communicating details and benefits of the client's products and services to prospective customers clearly and accurately.
- Effectively closing sales while keeping impeccable standards of customer service.
At Cydcor, we know our clients' expectations are high. That's why each sales representative in our independently-owned sales offices is expected to maintain the highest standards of professionalism. Sales representatives are thorough, courteous and engaged in product presentations.
The definition of success is different for every client. But our clients all agree that Cydcor has been crucial in helping them reach their definitions of sales success. We take quality seriously.