WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., April 2, 2014 /PRNewswire/ — Cydcor, the leading provider of professional in-person sales teams, announced that the company is working with the Ventura Corporate Games to raise funds for Operation Smile, a children’s medical charity that provides free surgeries to repair cleft lip, cleft palate, and other facial deformities for children around the globe.
Cydcor and its network of independently-owned sales offices have been actively fundraising for Operation Smile since 2010 and have currently raised enough for two medical missions – one to Rio De Janeiro and the other to Mexico.
This year will be the sixth year in a row that Cydcor is participating in the Corporate Games, which are held in Ventura, California. Cydcor is a two-time winner of the JD Probasco Spirit Award, 2013 Division-C winner and proud sponsor of the Corporate Games.
For the first time, Cydcor will be sponsoring the game of “Corn Hole,” which will raise funds for Operation Smile. The Corn Hole games will now be a Team Unity Award event with championship matches held during Closing Ceremonies on May 10. Corporate Games participants can enter the finals by attending one of the below qualifiers:
- April 12-13 at Camino Real Park from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- April 26-27 at Barranca Vista Park from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- May 3-4 at Camino Real Park from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- May 10 at Harbor Cove Beach from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
“We’re committed to fundraising until we reach our third goal of another medical mission,” said Vera Quinn, chief operating officer. “The team members at Cydcor enjoy the Corporate Games. Coming together as a team to build relationships and continuing our efforts for Operation Smile are just a win-win.”
There are three steps for teams to qualify for the Corn Hole championships on May 10:
- Pick a qualifying tournament listed above, show up, and play.
- Make a donation and play a match against another company or use the Qualifier Tournaments to select the team that will represent your company (divisions don’t matter).
- Turn in your match scores to Cydcor to qualify your team for the Corn Hole Championships on May 10th at Corporate Games Closing Ceremonies.
Cydcor is the leading provider of outsourced, face-to-face Cydcor sales teams to a diverse client base of companies in a wide range of industries, including telecommunications, office products, entertainment, energy, and financial services. Serving Fortune 500 and emerging market clients in the business-to-business, residential, and retail channels through in-store marketing initiatives, Cydcor works with a network of 390 independently-owned corporate licensee (ICL) Cydcor sales offices, providing clients access to more than 4,000 sales professionals. The privately-held company is based in Westlake Village, California. For more information about Cydcor, go to http://www.cydcor.com