An inspiring quote is the perfect tool to use when you find that an obstacle is blocking your way forward. We’ve collected 20 inspirational quotes for you to read when you need encouragement. At Cydcor, we teach our employees and sales representatives to embrace optimism. You will find an optimistic, positive perspective within the quotes we’ve selected.
- “Life is not lived with intentions, but action.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.” – Lucille Ball
- “Success is a choice, a promise that you make to yourself to keep moving forward.” – Elizabeth Bourgeret
- “Sing so loud that the music drowns out the sounds of the naysayers. One day they’ll be singing your song.” – JaTawny Muckelvene Chatmon
- “The greater the destiny, the greater obstacles you’ll have to overcome. No great destiny comes without great challenges and sacrifices.” – Jeanette Coron
- “When you see an obstacle approaching, grab your courage and speed up.” – Angela Lynne Craig
- “Do not bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.” – William Faulkner
- Always listen to experts. They’ll tell you what can’t be done, and why. Then do it.” – Robert A. Heinlein
- “The annoyance you ignore today only gets worse tomorrow. Solve it now.”- Auliq Ice
- “Everybody has talent, but ability takes hard work.” – Michael Jordan
- “Many times we are our worst enemy. If we could learn to conquer ourselves, then we will have a much easier time overcoming the obstacles that are in front of us.” – Stephan Labossiere
- “The difference between a stumbling block and a stepping stone is how high you raise your foot.” – Benny Lewis
- “Yesterday’s mistakes cannot affect today’s possibilities unless you dwell on them.” – Benjamin Lotter
- “We were born to continuously strive and thrive.” – Edmond Mbiaka
- “If there are no barriers to cross or demons to slay in the journey to reach your desired destination, how can you call it a success?” – Debasish Mridha
- “You become limitless when you overcome what holds you back.” – Lorii Myers
- “If we didn’t have nightmares, we wouldn’t wake up every morning chasing our dreams.” – Joyce Rachelle
- “If you want to catch your dreams, you have to drop your fears.” – Anton Rubaclini
- “No more crying. Tears only cause destructive When you are sad, you build a boat.” – Katherine Russell
- “Success is not to be measured by the position someone has reached in life, but the obstacles he has overcome while trying to succeed.” – Booker T. Washington
Find a quote that is meaningful to you, then take a few moments to reflect on how it applies to the obstacles you face. Write it down on a piece of paper to become more familiar with the words and wisdom it contains. Display it in a place where you’ll see it regularly. Read the quote out loud whenever you need inspiration. Reminding yourself every day of what inspires you, of what pushes you to achieve greater things, is a powerful tool for maintaining your professional progress.
Is there a special quote you turn to when you’re facing an obstacle? Post it on Twitter, follow us @Cydcor, and share it on your social media platforms. We want to know what motivates you when need it the most.
We are Cydcor, the recognized leader in outsourced sales services. From our humble beginnings as an independent sales company based in Canada to garnering a reputation as the global leader in outsourced sales, Cydcor has come a long way. We’ve done this by having exceptional sales professionals and providing our clients with proven sales and marketing strategies that get results.