One step closer to $150,000 goal!
It was a night filled with excitement, energy, and competition as more than 50 Cydcor team members, families, and friends participated in a “Casino Night” to raise money for Operation Smile. During the event, they enjoyed a poker and blackjack tournament, costume contest, and raffle prizes.
Cydcor team members have been raising funds for Operation Smile over the past several months with an overall goal of raising $150,000 to fund a medical mission to remote locations in Peru, Cambodia, or Rwanda. Operation Smile is a children’s charity that provides free cleft lip and cleft palate reconstructive surgeries worldwide.
Special thanks to the vendors and organizations that donated products and services to the raffle winners! They included:
- Teeth Whitening: Dr. Craig N. Shore, DDS in Agoura Hills, CA
- Two month membership: Stevenson Fitness in Oak Park, CA
- $500 gift card to American Airlines: Vera Quinn, Cydcor’s senior vice president of sales operations
- Dodger Tickets: Gary Polson, CEO of Cydcor
- Tennis Racket: Jane Forman Tennis Academy in Miami, FL
- Drum Kit: Drum Workshop in Oxnard, CA
- $200 gift certificate: Farfalla Trattoria Westlake in Westlake Village, CA
- $50 gift card and gift basket: J. Girl in Westlake Village, CA
- $25 gift certificate: Miami Tan in Thousand Oaks, CA
- Gift Certificate: Buca di Beppo in Thousand Oaks, CA
- $120 gift certificate and gifts: Canyon Salon in Thousand Oaks, CA
- Lighting for the casino night event: Buster Lighting in Camarillo, CA
It was a winning night for Operation Smile, Cydcor, and all the attendees.