There is nothing like a perfect song to get pumped up for the morning. At Cydcor, we know working in sales takes energy and motivation. Here is a list of some of our favorite songs to get you ready for work.
- Roar by Katy Perry. You went from zero to your own hero, and now the world will hear you roar.
- We Come Running by Young Blood Hawke. Even they name of the band is enough to get fired up. The sound when we come running should motivate you to make those calls.
- Lose Yourself by Eminem. You only got one shot, don’t miss your chance. Intense lyrics mixed with a catchy riff make this song a classic motivator.
- Revolution by The Veronicas. This Aussie duo brings high energy dance pop to garage band punk rock. “I am a revolution, close your eyes, I’ll blow your mind.”
- Beautiful by Christina Aguilera. Sometimes you just need a boost of self esteem. Don’t let others get you down. This passionate ballad of self-love can make you smile when you look in the mirror.
- Can’t Hold Us by Macklemore. Tonight is the night. This is the moment. Make that sale. Throw your hands up like the ceiling can’t hold you.
- Bust A Move by Young MC. The old school hit tells you exectly what you need to hear: don’t just stand there, bust a move!
- Under Pressure by Queen. One of the best riffs in music history alone is enough to keep this timeless classic on your playlist. No need to pay too much attention to the lyrics on this one, but rather think about beating the pressure and coming out on top.
- Best Day of My Life by American Authors. This sweet little ditty will have you believing that today is going to be the best day of your life.
- The Middle by Jimmy Eat World. It just takes some time, you’re in the middle of the ride, everything is going to be just fine. This is a nostalgic, danceable throwback to the late 90s.
What are your favorite songs to fire you up for work?